Required for 2011-2012 GM Duramax LML / LGH engines. Typically used on units manufactured before January 1, 2014. COMPLETE VIN # AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED FOR ACTIVATION, please call or include in "Comments" area during online checkout. FEATURES. Allow DPF Removal; Turn of EGR System; Disable and/or remove UREA – DEF system
Tharntype ep 4 dramacool
- There has been several discussions on this, The EGR has a spring to keep it closed when usually at idle. Hi boost will open it as in towing. I unplugged mine 10/08 after installing the Quad nodpf and the engine ran a little rough, and the mileage dropped.
- 6.6L LMM Duramax to disable it. The EGR system is already disabled in the tuning and will not function under any conditions. If desired, the entire EGR system can be unplugged, blocked-off, or completely removed when running H&S High Sulfur tuning. 1-888-628-1730 • XRT Pro Installation Manual... Page 38: 2011-2013 6.6L Lml Duramax
15. remove and clean the fuel pump. 16. clean the oil side of the injectors. 17. clean the fuel side of the injectors. 18. clean up the egr valve. 19. clean the exhaust gas backpressure sensor and the tube that feeds it to prevent a no-start; 20. upgrade your turbo oil drain tube and oil supply lines. 21. re-route your crankcase ventilation ...
- DPF/EGR/DEF DELETE USING H & S XRT PRO BEST PRICE ANYWHERE! CUSTOM TUNE DEF-DPF-EGR DELETE DODGE, GM AND FORD ANY OR ALL TUNE CODES FOR YOUR TRUCK INCLUDED TRANSMISSION, LML TUNE, 6.7L POWERSTROKE, V.I.M, ETC. HOW DOES IT WORK: REQUIRES $500.00 DEPOSIT ON THE PROGRAMMER THAT WILL BE REFUNDED AS LONG AS THE XTR PRO SHIPPED BACK TO US (WITH TRACKING) WHITIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIVIN
the egr cooler hose adapter (2) on the egr cooler as shown. important: some j-46091-1 regulators may be preset at 30 psi with the adjusting knob riveted in place. the rivet head must be drilled out with a 5/16” drill bit before adjustment. do not drill more than 1/8” in depth, or just enough to remove the rivet head.
- EGR delete by my definition is complete removal of system components which is a highly invasive and unnecessary procedure. It also requires ECM programming to deal with the DTC’s associated with removal of the EGR motor. Essentially an EGR delete removes the EGR valve/motor assembly along with the EGR cooler etc.
Lml egr blocker plate problems
- I got a 2015 dmax dpf,Def and egr deleted. It's better for the engine and the dpf and def sensors are outrageously over priced of they go out. As far is mileage I deleted and lifted mine the same weekend so mine really didn't change. And for the legality of it, I live in Texas and most counties don't require emission testing.
Unplug the metal exhaust tubing by loosening the clasp that holds it into place. Remove the EGR valve from the engine by removing the Torx bolts that secure it. Step 6 Place the new EGR valve into the same position as the old one and secure it with bolts.
- I have a EGR issue with my car according to my SEL and will be taking it to the meachinc in a couple of weeks to repair. A friend told me to unplug the vacum hose that plugs into the top of the EGR valve until I get it addressed and the engine will not ping and run as rough. I doubted him but he was right. Why is this so? My car is the 98 Ford Taurus stationwagon with a bad headgasket. With ...
The LML 3" Y-Bridge Kit is an upgraded high flow intake kit for the 2011-2016 LML Duramax. This kit replaces the factory restrictive Y-Bridge with a one piece 3" bridge that incorporates a heavy duty machined bead roll on the end so the pipe cannot deform when the t-bolt clamp is tightened.
- Yes it does the same thing. Just make sure the plate blocks the exhaust from entering the EGR cooler. Do not remove and block the EGR valve area. The exhaust gases will heat up the coolant inside the EGR cooler and could cause issues in the long run. Of course use this information as state and federal regulations permit.
Edelbrock is the most respected name in performance! Since 1938, Edelbrock has manufactured its core products in the USA for quality and performance.