Jun 12, 2015 · On Thursday, June 11, Jan Magnussen, and his No. 63 Corvette C7.R in GTE Pro had a hard-hitting off in qualifying for the 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Intermittent fasting 3 months results
- Buy corvette racing posters designed by millions of artists and iconic brands from all over the world. All corvette racing posters are produced on-demand using archival inks, ship within 48 hours, and include a 30-day money-back guarantee. Customize your corvette racing poster with hundreds of different frame options, and get the exact look that you want for your wall!
- The Corvette C7.R is a race car based on the C7 version of the Corvette Z06 and built by Pratt & Miller and General Motors. The car is in essence an evolution of the C6.R, as all of the best parts
It will race in the 2020 24 Hours of Daytona The mid-engined, eighth-generation Chevrolet Corvette will hit the track in the traditional yellow livery. The C8.R made its debut in 2019 in silver, but it’s yellow that racing fans associate with the Corvette. Wearing number three, the Coldplay-approved yellow car will be driven by Jordan Taylor, who posted photos of it on Twitter, and Antonio ...
- Jun 09, 2016 · Corvette Racing ended the Le Mans Test Day with the fastest time in the GTE Pro class as Antonio Garcia set a lap of 3:55.122 (129.680 mph) in the No. 63 Konica Minolta/Mobil 1/Sirius XM Chevrolet Corvette C7.R. Garcia, who celebrated a birthday Sunday and will team with Jan Magnussen and Ricky Taylor, led a Corvette Racing effort that focused on race setup and strategy as the
Corvette Racing, the oldest continuous program in top-level sports car racing of the modern era, unveiled its next chapter back in October when GM unexpectedly took the wraps off the C8.R, the GTE ...
- Leaderboard for Autódromo Internacional do Algarve-Chevrolet Corvette C7.R. This page shows best lap times recorded on this track in this particular vehicle. You can click on user name to see that player's Steam profile, if it is public.
Larbre Competition currently fields a Corvette C7.R in the FIA WEC’s GTE Am category. The team has recently been evaluating a move up to the GTE Pro class, and according to Sportscar365, they could partner up with Wayne Taylor Racing for the effort.
- Chevrolet Corvette C7.R - Winner GTE Pro 2015, Zoki Nanco - Nancorocks - ZNR3D Corvette Racing had a total of 3 wins in the C7.R. The car won the first two North American Endurance Cup races at the 53rd Rolex 24 at Daytona in January and the 63rd Annual Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring 2 months later driven by Jan Magnussen, Ryan
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R - Winner GTE Pro 2015 Cars New Cars Corvette Affordable Sports Cars Chrome Cars Classic Cars Luxury Cars Hot Cars Luxury Vehicles Custom Cars Mustang Cars Beautiful Cars Ford Mustang Gt Super Cars Cars Motorcycles Mustang Dream Cars
- Corvette Racing showed its mettle in the face of adversity as it fought for a ninth class victory at Le Mans. It wasn’t meant to be as Antonio Garcia, Jan Magnussen and Mike Rockenfeller finished fifth in the GTE Pro category with their No. 63 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C7.R.
October 12th 2019 closed a chapter to the end of an era when Corvette Racing crossed the finish line 4th and 9th in the GTLM class with their Chevrolet Corvette C7.R at Road Atlanta.
- See full list on rr3.fandom.com
Jun 14, 2019 · #74 Corvette C7.R: Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner/Richard Westbrook – 4th in GTE Pro. 2015 #63 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia/Ryan Briscoe – DNS (Qualifying crash) #64 Corvette C7.R: Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner/Jordan Taylor – 1st in GTE Pro. 2016 #63 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia/Ricky Taylor – 7th in GTE Pro #64 ...